What does "healing" mean?

 What does the word 'healing' mean, when it comes to our hearts, emotions and spirit? This is a question I ask myself from time to time. While I don't yet feel I can give the authoritative definition to what emotional and spiritual healing means, there are some things I do know that it includes, at least in the modalities that I use - specifically 2 simple elements that resulted in many healings that I've facilitated.

The Quan.Tm energy healing technique sessions that I facilitate are broken into two main parts. First, releasing energy (or emotion) and then asking the Higher Self or Spirit Self the truth about what was released. Although sometimes the truth involves an understanding about where the feeling came from, interestingly enough, our soul doesn't usually find it important. Rather the soul focuses in on what I call "the truth that frees" or the "truth that heals." In my experience, this always includes a shift in perception, a new understanding of the world that changes the way we feel. 

So the 2 part formula in the Quan.TM modality is releasing or letting go of the old energy and making space for truth to emerge. I'll give you a few examples of "truth" so you can start to get the idea of how this transforms our thinking and being and therefore how we feel, healing our 'hurt' emotions.

Let's start off with an example from my life. I was wanting to feel good in spite of having very stressful challenges before me that couldn't be resolved in one day. I wanted to feel good now, not just someday when it's all fixed (plus I've come to understand that's not really how it works). I was experiencing debilitating stress caused by fear and doubt. One morning after doing some releasing, the truth came to me "my problems don't have to be solved to have a good day." A phrase like this sounds all fine and dandy, but if you don't really believe it, it doesn't do anything for you. The thing is, it set in as truth that my heart knew was true. With this new belief I really could be happy now! When truth comes from and settles into your heart, your perspective changes and with your new mindset your emotions are refreshed and uplifted to match your new view of reality. New ways of feeling and being are now available to you!

Here's a great example from a client session. A very good hearted woman told me she had been through so many traumatic events in her life and had a serious chronic illness. Life hadn't been easy for her. After releasing fear, we learned the truth from her eternal spirit. She said, "I will always have enough and be enough. I will be abundant. It's OK to be scared sometimes." At first you might not think much of it - nothing earth shattering here or mind blowing new perspectives. They sound like regular old affirmations a million people say to themselves everyday! "I'm enough...I'm enough.." But, this is not a recitation of affirmations! This was her soul teaching her to know this as truth. Now I'd like to invite you to do a simple exercise. Close your eyes, and imagine how your life would change, how you would feel differently and show up differently in your life if you absolutely believed beyond a shadow of a doubt you are enough, always will be enough and you will always have enough...If you're like most people, this would be totally life changing. On the surface, it seems so simple, but this is the truth that frees you to feel and live like you never have before! It's incredible in that as a truth it is at the same time so simple, and yet so profound. 

You might be wondering how these simple truths can really set in and be more than just a surface level concept or affirmations that don't really set in (we've all been there who've tried affirmations). Great question to answer in my next post! Stay tuned :) 

To book a session with me or find out more, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at katie.sadovskis@gmail.com. For more info on the Quan.TM healing modality, go here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where it all begins